How many SN lippies do you have?

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
feyith

Re: How many SN lippies do you have?

Post by feyith » Fri May 14, 2010 8:32 pm

I'm sure I've ordered at least 25 by now but I have an "only allowed what fits in the makeup bag" rule, which is 4-5 and a liquid gloss.
lilychemgirl

Post by lilychemgirl » Sat May 15, 2010 12:55 am

@ Susan - I feel the same way about eyeshadows, I am scared to count, because then I will have to admit how bad it is :lol:

@Sam - Wow. Just wow.
Mineral makeup addict, Mama to three amazing girls, loving wife to Tom ♥
Ladybug914

Post by Ladybug914 » Sat May 15, 2010 11:03 am

I just went over my orders and apparently I only have ordered 10 lip glosses, two balms and the Smooth and Full Treatment. I have acquired several in swaps and in the gumballs/bag of stuff, and I have the GWP ones from the clearance sale. It isn't actually that many, which explains why they all fit in my purse. (I could have sworn I had a lot more.) I prefer to have them all in one place and with me, so I can decide which color I want to wear each morning after I am dressed and ready to go. The selected color of the day goes into a pocket from where I can grab it without even looking, so I can re-apply as needed or desired.
zeebs

Post by zeebs » Sat May 15, 2010 11:32 am

Ghost wrote:If I told you I have 51 would you judge me??????? :mrgreen:

This is no including any GWP - teehee
LOL

IDK how many I have ordered (a lot) but I don't always like them so I've given a bunch away... I currently have 13 colored lip products, 2 balms, and a pod of salve.
superwahz

Post by superwahz » Sat May 15, 2010 1:42 pm

I have 21 SN lippies, the almond butter lip butter, and the white chocolate macadamia lip balm. But I probably have another 10-15 glosses from other companies...and that's just counting the "mineral" products. I'm not gonna break out the tackle boxes and count the regular lipsticks! :P Wait, come to think of it, I think my sister has those right now, so those don't count anyway, they're out of state! ;)

We won't talk about the eye shadows though, those are what get me in trouble, they have always been my favorite make up product! I don't even want to think about counting them... :lol:
Taking joy in living is a woman's best cosmetic. ~Rosalind Russell
Cupcake

Post by Cupcake » Sat May 15, 2010 1:54 pm

I'm thinking that once these next few months are over and I don't have to save for essentials, it'll be a whole lot of fun moving on to step 9 of the SN Addicts program. Stock replenishment! Starting with the new lippies or the rest of the current lipstick collection (so very luxurious!).

Just for fun, I did a fantasy trolley dash last night (fill the cart with what you would buy, if you could) and the eyeshadows alone came to $200. I couldn't find $20 right now (no MAC club for me boo hoo) but come Christmas time... I don't know that I'll have any more money but I'll certainly have redrafted and refined that wishlist down to precision by then! Until then, I shall live vicariously thorugh your swatches 8-)
Aquamaid

Post by Aquamaid » Sun May 16, 2010 6:50 am

I just moved my SN lippies in to their own private space and there they are divided into "everyday wear" and "special occasions".. I have about 35 including a few backups of my favorite ones: Precious, Cultured, Birthday Suit and ofcourse Gold Blush! And you girls still manage to talk about lippies I haven't even heard of... :oops:
Devlyn

Post by Devlyn » Sun May 16, 2010 11:21 am

I have 13 and two more on the way. I feel like I should give some away but I love them all and they all look nice on. My damsel and rhapsody are almost finished!
lilychemgirl

Post by lilychemgirl » Sun May 16, 2010 8:39 pm

After reading this thread I counted, and I have ordered 40, but not all of those were for me (a few stocking stuffers etc.) I have about 15 that I use on a regular basis, plus a few balms.
I just got a very kind offer on this forum to add a few more to my collection though! Yay!
Mineral makeup addict, Mama to three amazing girls, loving wife to Tom ♥
lov2read68

Post by lov2read68 » Mon May 17, 2010 8:10 am

Only 3 with Breathless being my current go to. I have another 10-15 on my wishlist. Since purchasing, I now have trouble using the other lip products that I already own because they feel so lovely on :D & don't dry my lips out.