Fall 2013- wish list??

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
kchalbi

Re: Fall 2013- wish list??

Post by kchalbi » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:02 pm

I thought of another thing I've been searching for-a dupe for the discontinued Alima Bayou eyeshadow. It's very similar to one of my favorite SN eyeshadows-Spoiler-but matte and perhaps slightly lighter. It's really nice for adding a very natural looking depth to the crease/outer v when you don't want to add more shimmer or go too dark. A great shade on olive skin!
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:28 pm

More colors like Betty, it is amazing! Maybe a lighter version, and a more purply version :)
Oh, and I know I've mentioned it before, but if it is possible to tint the stick em primer, a dark gray and a white version would make neat bases!
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
Yisha

Post by Yisha » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:50 am

ticklemytentoes wrote:I would REALLY love to see Campagne make it to the regular collection. I am in love with this color. :D
I'd love to see Campagne becoming regular as well! I love this color! It's so flattering on me.
I would also love to see more purple/plum lipsticks, like Infatuation.
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:23 am

Maeva wrote:Is there a tentative release date/week for the Fall Collection?
Last year it went up Sept 18th, so I would guess sometime in Sept this year also :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
Maeva

Post by Maeva » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:13 am

Last year it went up Sept 18th, so I would guess sometime in Sept this year also :)
That makes sense - Thanks!
I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little...you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny. – Coco Chanel
catlover

Post by catlover » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:43 pm

I really like the new lipstick formula, more colours would be great,I would love a fall inspired body lotion. A heavier face cream for winter.
sunnyray

Post by sunnyray » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:43 pm

Yes I second the heavier face cream for winter and a very moisturizing under eye cream. Gentle too.
ludmila

Post by ludmila » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:01 pm

Another vote for new ALG colours! Preferably something "neutral" and sheer for every day... A terracotta-berry-aubergine would be great for Fall!
eliz1

Post by eliz1 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:48 pm

Any new ALG's or the new similar formula:) And I love the idea listed below of both a sheer true orange without shimmer, etc.... and a burnt orange etc....
Lemon wrote:A sheer true orange jelly lip product please (without menthol, lip plumper and shimmer). Especially when one's lips become drier and difficult to work with in colder weather. And maybe a wearable rustic burnt orange color as well. Orange has that Autumn leaves feel. Thank you.

I haven't tried the new lipstick formula. Since I'm requesting oranges, I should try out Zap...but I'm afraid it'll look overwhelming on me...heh. Plus my wrinkly lips are picky when it comes to more opaque formulas.
Hoyden

Post by Hoyden » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:09 pm

eliz1 wrote:Any new ALG's or the new similar formula:) And I love the idea listed below of both a sheer true orange without shimmer, etc.... and a burnt orange etc....
Lemon wrote:A sheer true orange jelly lip product please (without menthol, lip plumper and shimmer). Especially when one's lips become drier and difficult to work with in colder weather. And maybe a wearable rustic burnt orange color as well. Orange has that Autumn leaves feel. Thank you.

I haven't tried the new lipstick formula. Since I'm requesting oranges, I should try out Zap...but I'm afraid it'll look overwhelming on me...heh. Plus my wrinkly lips are picky when it comes to more opaque formulas.

This! I love love ALG's and use them up.
With courage you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate, and the wisdom to be humble.
Courage is the foundation of integrity. ~ Keshavan Nair