Fall 2013- wish list??

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Die Marchen

Re: Fall 2013- wish list??

Post by Die Marchen » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:32 pm

Hope for a leak from the fairy-godmother's workshop:when will the fall collection be released?
I need some stuff badly, but since the shipping became so pricey I try to make huge orders instead of small ones... So a leak with date will help me a lot to plan my purchases! Thanks!
Current ratio, Sept. 13: 1 Ebony : 1 Buttery Gold : 15 All Purpose : 5 Ivory : 2 Yellow : 1 Liberty : 1 Beach Bunny
The mix is pale and does't look yellow
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:35 pm

I actually don't know when it's coming out. It's getting there, but I'm still a ways away from having it completely done. It's sort of a complicated idea for this collection so it's taking a bit longer than usual.

My guess is probably in 2 weeks, but don't hold me to that- late I know, but I'm hoping it will be worth the wait.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Alli1023

Post by Alli1023 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:19 pm

karen wrote:I actually don't know when it's coming out. It's getting there, but I'm still a ways away from having it completely done. It's sort of a complicated idea for this collection so it's taking a bit longer than usual.

My guess is probably in 2 weeks, but don't hold me to that- late I know, but I'm hoping it will be worth the wait.
I am very excited for the collection to be released and am looking forward to it :)
Die Marchen

Post by Die Marchen » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:42 am

Karen, thank you for the info! And I know the collection is worth waiting! Take your time :-)
Current ratio, Sept. 13: 1 Ebony : 1 Buttery Gold : 15 All Purpose : 5 Ivory : 2 Yellow : 1 Liberty : 1 Beach Bunny
ErinL

Post by ErinL » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:57 pm

I would also really really love a sheer (warm/neutral) plum gloss--like Nectar or Peachy Keen in consistancy.
Please!? :D
MyLavenderHeart

Post by MyLavenderHeart » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:32 pm

A Betty cousin! (use Betty daily!) But an Apricot / soooooooooft red version for Fall, an apricot red that also has those subtle green "Betty-glimmer" that makes it so special.

Sort of a toned down version of Laura Mercier Coral Shimmer Lipstick...?
Would end up kind of like this color - but as mentioned with added Betty-magic.
http://behindthelashes.com/wp-content/u ... C_0003.jpg (from behind the lashes blog)

The green shimmer/glimmer will add exitement I think, and the gloss will stand out from your other reds/coral/orange colors as they have the usual silver/gold glimmers in them, but this would be with the green shimmers.

Reds are not just about screaming reds anymore, it can also be very toned down reds with apricot or coral tones in them, and the older I get I fall for the more toned down versions, that is easy to wear/put on without feeling so "look at my lips, I am wearing reeeeeed today..." :oops:

Also: would still love to have
Microdermabrasion Gel in a tube/squeeze container instead of a jar
(sorry for repeating myself :oops: )

( I wrote about it here http://host.silknaturals.com/forum/view ... f=5&t=4267 )
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:40 pm

Karen, I hope Im not to late, but I need refills on my fragrance oils and the perfume too with a body butter to match. Oh those are the best all layered together. Sorry been MIA. Hope all is well in the fall goodies. Can't wait to see what you have. Oh blue red ALG? :D :D ;)
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!
cclee00

Post by cclee00 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:44 am

Okay, I know I'm impatient, but I'm really excited for the new release! I actually dreamed last night that I checked and it was on the site! Is it nearing completion? :)
Caroline

Makeup junkie extraordinaire and geek
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:04 pm

Working on it...and working on it and working on it. I'm not sure when, but I'll facebook, blog, and generally get the word out the second it's live.

If you could all do me a favor and stop clicking the refresh button that would be a big help! It slows the site down :)
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Die Marchen

Post by Die Marchen » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:08 pm

Lord, I'm one of the guilty ones!! ;-) can't explain why, but I'm so much excited this time! I come every day to check!))
Will wait for blog announcement!