teacher's pet and bombshell :)

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Shirin

teacher's pet and bombshell :)

Post by Shirin » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:58 pm

Hello,

it's been a long time I haven't been here, after having become a mother, today Shirin has 9 months, I am back!! (Had been wearing no make-up during pregnancy).

Am very pleased with my recent order. Love Bombshell, would love any other similar blue reds. Gonna order Crimson and Raisin. Karen, I wish you'd also do a satiny shimmer pomegranate red. The lipsticks have a great texture, i love the non-glossy fin ish and the thick coverage which leaves a beatiful stain. Gonna write a review, when Shirin will let me. She loves having me all to herself, her favourite plqace is at my breast :->.

Have definitely found my eye shadow I think; Teacher's Pet!!
Will post a pich both of me with make-up and of my beautiful princess.

Already preparing my second order. Eye primer, lipsticks, shadows, eye liner cream and blush.

Any recommendations for a highlight shadow? I have olive skin, but with cool undertones. Tried vanilla sample, it really opens up my eyes and nice texture, but not sure if it's not too light-colored for me (have gold-greenish brown eyes>. Actually Vqanilla looks diamond silvery whte on me, which is maybe not bad cos cool colors suit me best. wanna try sonic i think.

What shadows are similar to teacher's pet? Wanna stay in greenish colors. Thought of trying Olive you maybe charmed. don't wanna go darker nor lighter than teacher's pet. Othrwise i look washed out. And not too shimmery, similar to teacher"s pet in texture.

Aloha,

Mahsa ;)
Die Marchen

Re: teacher's pet and bombshell :)

Post by Die Marchen » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:24 pm

I really enjoy Teacher's Pet with Mahalo as a highlighter, on the swatches they look very similar but in the flesh they do not.
I'll post my pic with these shadows if you want.
Current ratio, Sept. 13: 1 Ebony : 1 Buttery Gold : 15 All Purpose : 5 Ivory : 2 Yellow : 1 Liberty : 1 Beach Bunny
The mix is pale and does't look yellow
Shirin

Post by Shirin » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:10 pm

:-) oh pretty please do send a pic Die marchen!! Mahalo looks promising! :-)
anyone has olive you? Seems to havé nô fans, nô reviews, must be a forgotten shadow. May be Nice as a crease with teachers pet.
selki

Post by selki » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:58 pm

Hi there!

I'd definitely recommend both Sonic & Mahalo for highlight colors. They are both lovely. I find myself reaching for Sonic all the time, & I probably have over 30 highlight shadows to choose from -- it's just so pretty, & goes with so many things. :D
"The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals." ~ Anonymous
Die Marchen

Post by Die Marchen » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:40 pm

Sorry it took me a while to make a good photo, and it is not as good as I hoped.
I swear it is waaay deeper in the flesh!
I have Mango and Ginny on my lips, some mixture on my cheeks and a lot of yellow concealer all over with Tempt Thryst on the top. Brown Mascara.
Attachments
Mahalo as a highlighter, Teacher's Pet on the lids and Dark Arts outer V
Mahalo as a highlighter, Teacher's Pet on the lids and Dark Arts outer V
экрана 2010-10-12 в 1.27.36.png (376.8 KiB) Viewed 2207 times
Current ratio, Sept. 13: 1 Ebony : 1 Buttery Gold : 15 All Purpose : 5 Ivory : 2 Yellow : 1 Liberty : 1 Beach Bunny
Shirin

Post by Shirin » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:26 pm

Die Marchen, you look gorgeous!! Thanks for the photo :-), ive already placed an order, ordered mahalo and bristol! Teachers pet looks less green and more vzuge on you than me, but pretty eitherway, i noticed it is the same cool beige with some green color as my favorite sweater i just bought.
Die Marchen

Post by Die Marchen » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:38 am

Thanks)) I look grown up on this photo)) I had another one where I was too grown up))

Let me know how you like Mahalo please)) And I'm going to order Bristol too))
Shirin

Post by Shirin » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:08 pm

Why, how old are you Die Marchen?
aud

Post by aud » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:41 pm

Die Marchen -

With your flawless and wrinkle-less skin, that's an age-less look!
Current SN foundation mix: 4 Buttery Gold: 2 Yellow Boosters: 21 Medium Ivory: 8 Original Ivory: 3 Glow
Favourite SN lippies (currently): Darling, Barcelona (Gumball), Menage
Favourite SN blushers: Carnal, Satisfied
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:31 pm

It's a very pretty and fresh look for you :) I've been seeing everybody combining Mango and Ginny, looks nice, I should try it too :)
I just like Barcelona and Summer Fling too much... time to let go, heheh.