I had a dream last night...

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Oxana124

I had a dream last night...

Post by Oxana124 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:55 am

about the SN Valentine's Day collection. You know you love SN when you start dreaming about them, lol.
I can't remember many details but there were glosses in those squeeze tubes and they were really sparkly! Oh, and for some reason it was October, lol.
Just thought I'd share :) Anyone else been dreaming about SN?
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
Maeva

Re: I had a dream last night...

Post by Maeva » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:46 pm

Well, daydreaming at least. Especially about lippie palettes and ALG's...and red lip stain...and lovely bright matte lipstick...and shimmer gloss with a twist...and lips lips lips lips lips
Seems especially appropriate for Valentines Day :P
I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little...you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny. – Coco Chanel
Cupcake

Post by Cupcake » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Well not quite the same thing but I did once dream that I was trying to buy wall paper to decorate the bathroom and couldn't get the clerk to understand how I wanted it to have the same multi tonal colour and shimmer as the eyeshadow I was swatching onto my hand to demonstrate! I think in the dream I ended up painting the room and then airbrushing innumerable pots of minerals on to the wet paint so that the shimmer stuck properly. It seemed perfectly logical at the time. :?

(Kingfisher, just incase you want to know 8-) )
tardis

Post by tardis » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:46 am

Maeva wrote:Well, daydreaming at least. Especially about lippie palettes and ALG's...and red lip stain...and lovely bright matte lipstick...and shimmer gloss with a twist...and lips lips lips lips lips
Seems especially appropriate for Valentines Day :P
Oh, me too. :) I seem to be seeing inspiration everywhere I look. ;)

Valentines will be great. In Karen we trust.
frckls

Post by frckls » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:41 am

LOL! This is just too funny!

I didn't have any dream about SN, but about a huge monster destroying town while I was prepping my little fuzzy rabbit-like monster to grow his golden mane (he was taupe-grayish to start out with, but he was supposed to grow a golden mane, sort of like Fusion when swatched rather than Glory) before being able to hit down that horrible monster. But that Golden Mane was very essential in my dream for some reason. :roll:

To be honest, I have no idea how Karen can top the collections she's put together in the past. They all were fantabulous already!
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:41 am

frckls wrote:(he was taupe-grayish to start out with, but he was supposed to grow a golden mane, sort of like Fusion when swatched rather than Glory)
Hah, I was just thinking about the difference between Glory and Fusion! I already own Glory and on the swatches Fusion seems very similar. Could you elaborate on the difference or show a swatch next to each other, perhaps? Thanks!
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:44 pm

I've had a few! I like the idea of Kingfisher walls- I tried to add some copper accents to the walls when we moved into this house, but it just didn't quite work out the way I wanted it to. Hmm....
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten