I have found true love! Thank You Karen!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
boadicea23

I have found true love! Thank You Karen!

Post by boadicea23 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:55 am

I had ordered eye shadow and a sample foundation kit a little over a month ago and fell in love with the foundation. I had to re-order the foundation and took a chance and ordered some lip products as well. Oh. My. Gosh. I ordered some for me and some for my mom for Christmas. I am in love. I've been wearing Sugar Plum and Hot Blooded. Upon application, these look like I applied and blotted which I normally do to create a stain but without the work. These are the lip products I've been searching for *and* I love how they are pigmented but sheer like these colors were meant for my lips. My lips are soft and they evenly fade to a nice stain. I'm now plotting another order (yet I know I won't be ordering until probably February or March. :( ) and drooling over swatches.

Thank you so much!
-Amber
marina16

Re: I have found true love! Thank You Karen!

Post by marina16 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:35 pm

I know what you mean by true love, lol. The foundation is the best I've ever tried, and I have never tried lippies as great as Karen's! I don't care if all lippies won't work for me, but I still want to buy them all! The ones that don't work I know some people in my family would love to have them! I don't know how Karen does it, but some colors that I thought would never work for me are such a perfect fit. Like the pinks, when I bought Grace I didn't think it'd work for me at all but I was shocked how nice it looked on me. Now I want to try them all! :D So welcome to the new addiction! ;)
jcbg618

Re: I have found true love! Thank You Karen!

Post by jcbg618 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:31 am

I, too, am in love! After I received my first "haul" and started mixing up my foundation, I was addicted! I placed another order that day for some samples, foundation refills in Original and Medium (I plan waay ahead, lol), the Perfect Harmony Foundation Sample Kit, and some lippies. I got that package today and ripped that sucker open! I immediately fell in love with the Kisser Slickers (I'm just a lippie fanatic in general) and the samples of Tinted Oil Control Primer and Tempt Tryst. So what did I do? Made another order of course :lol: :mrgreen: I went a little crazy and ended up spending $108.55 :shock: but I got 24 items plus 3 free Kisser Slickers which is an awesome deal if you think about it. I've been a MAC addict for a long time and If I had $100 and went to the MAC counter I'd end up leaving with 5 things, haha. I think it's great to have quality, customizable foundation you don't have to pay a fortune on (I got customized at Prescriptives and it was something like $60!) So a big thank you to Karen for providing me with a new (and more affordable) addiction :D