Microderm Scrub = Fantastic foot scrub

karen
Site Admin

Microderm Scrub = Fantastic foot scrub

Post by karen » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:59 am

Since I haven't gotten around to actually making a foot scrub I used the Microdermabrasion Cream to exfoliate my feet, and then used some Moisture Magic on them. Wow- I don't think my feet have ever been this soft and pretty. It's my "sole mate" (hehe bad Friday pun)!
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Anne

Re: Microderm Scrub = Fantastic foot scrub

Post by Anne » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:58 am

This is great news Karen, I was looking for something to make my feet nice and smooth as summer is about to arrive, they are in such a state, poor things!

I haven't tried the dermabrasion cream or the Moisture Magic...
I guess I'll just have to include them in next month's budget :)
Shirin

Post by Shirin » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:45 am

I tried the sample of Microderma cream, I love the soft and buttery texture, makes the skin soi soft, used it on my face, however with my blackheads and whiteheads I need sthg stronger to exfoliate them. Karen, you told me Ithink you are developing sthg with haha or hydro, don't know the terms, i will be waiting for that, you were right i'd need that for my blackheads.
Anne

Post by Anne » Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:17 am

Hi Shirin,

I think Karen released some of the stuff she was talking to you about as gumballs, take a look in that section, I think the pore refining toner and the BHA toner are what you might need (I need them badly too, already ordered mine ;) ), plus the Apricot cleansing oil , you're going to get that anyway if you order as it is the new gift with purchase.

Hope this helps :)
zeebs

Post by zeebs » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:12 pm

Is there any way to make a less expensive microderm cream for body & feet?
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:43 pm

I completely agree with you that it is a bit too luxurious for scrubbing your feet all the time, but for the first day of sandal season I went for it. Right now I'm up to starting on the lotions, and then I'll do some more fun things like foot scrubs.
zeebs

Post by zeebs » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:15 pm

karen wrote:I completely agree with you that it is a bit too luxurious for scrubbing your feet all the time, but for the first day of sandal season I went for it. Right now I'm up to starting on the lotions, and then I'll do some more fun things like foot scrubs.
I'd love it if you could make a microderm for body - I bought one from Lancome that is fantastic, but nowhere near as good as yours. I'd love to be able to buy an affordable one from you instead. DH steals it, too :)
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:32 am

That sounds good! I have no idea if I could make one...but it seems like it's worth a try. Do you have the ingredients list for it? I googled it, and I can't figure out what's in the base, or what their special plant extract blend is.
sahrisafari

Post by sahrisafari » Sun May 03, 2009 10:34 am

a body scrub would be amazing!
the micordermabrasion cream is lovely!!!
zeebs

Post by zeebs » Sun May 03, 2009 7:36 pm

I don't have it. It's on the box, not the bottle, and I didn't save the box. I recall there being a glycerin type base but I don't fully remember.