Toner Questions

Rhys

Toner Questions

Post by Rhys » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:56 am

I'm grabbing gumballs of the AHA and Pore Refining Toners. I'm assuming they go on clean dry skin. But how long should you wait before you put anything on top of them? I reckon I'll be using them at night and if I don't use some kind of moisturiser, I'll be dry as a bone next morning.

Using them early evening wouldn't be a hassle, but just curious here to get best effect?
freesilk

Re: Toner Questions

Post by freesilk » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:25 pm

In general with toners you just have to wait until your skin is dry before you apply a serum or moisturizer.
Don't be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so. - Belva Davis
sahrisafari

Post by sahrisafari » Sun May 03, 2009 10:30 am

any reviews yet?
I ordered gumballs of AHA and pore refiner as well..can't wait to try them!

:)
Cammie

Post by Cammie » Mon May 04, 2009 9:34 am

I've received and tried the Pore Refining Toner. I can't wait til regular sized ones become available! I used a very small amount and got a noticeable difference. I feel like I have very large pores and this toner appeared to shrink them dramatically!
Cupcake

Post by Cupcake » Mon May 04, 2009 10:58 am

Cammie wrote:I've received and tried the Pore Refining Toner. I can't wait til regular sized ones become available! I used a very small amount and got a noticeable difference. I feel like I have very large pores and this toner appeared to shrink them dramatically!
Likewise. I can't credit one product in isolation as this has come about from using a combination of the Green Tea & Aloe Serum, VitC serum and Microdermabrasion Cream over the last three weeks. In that time, my pores, especially on my nose, have reduced from very large and unsightly to little pin-prick dots. I am confident that the Pore Reducing Toner has an additional benefit because I've used it three times over the last couple days and have seen a further reduction in pore size by a small but noticeable amount. I say small because there's only so much skin can repair in a set amount of time and it seems to be repairing rapidly. Happily, the toner is not exacerbating oiliness and un-doing the good hydrating work that the serums have done, so I'm confident in using both well.
sahrisafari

Post by sahrisafari » Mon May 04, 2009 12:27 pm

WOW!!! that sounds wonderful!!!! i CAN'T wait!!!!!
Arduinna

Post by Arduinna » Tue May 05, 2009 1:59 pm

I've been using the Pore Refining Toner for the past 5-6 days (along with the Apricot Cleansing Oil) and its just amazing. I use it every night after cleansing and before moisturizing and i'm very impressed. The only problem is its size!I really look forward to the full size!
sahrisafari

Post by sahrisafari » Tue May 05, 2009 2:19 pm

any word on when the full size is coming out?
msorrent

Post by msorrent » Tue May 05, 2009 5:51 pm

Please come out with a full size of the Pore Refining Toner. I was amazed to see a difference after one use. My sample is not lasting very long!
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Tue May 05, 2009 6:03 pm

I'm designing the full size label, and just did the math for making biiiig batches. I think we're going to start on 2-ounce bottles because of the way the international shipping is setup through our post office-it's cheaper if we can put it in one of our padded mailers. Bigger bottles really kinda need to be boxed and right now I don't have enough other skin care things to get you the good shipping prices on boxes...eventually, hopefully you'll fall in love with enough things that you'll need entire pound or two boxes of SN stuff, but right now we just don't have that many things on the site!
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten