limited edition release

This is the Silk Naturals suggestion box!
Post your color requests, and other wishes here.
ChristineLynnP

Re: limited edition release

Post by ChristineLynnP » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:40 am

I think this is a great idea too. I don't know what's come over me, but I don't order just to order anymore (my 250+ eyeshadows probably have something to do with this), and won't order just to get the gwp. The most I do is bump my order up to $60 when I stock up on foundation every 3 or 4 months just so I get the 2nd free color of my choice. But I'd love something like a l/e release, because there are some gwp I'm kicking myself for missing out on, like Shewolf, that I know I'd order in a heartbeat.
Check us out on etsy: www.titanweave.etsy.com
aud

Post by aud » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:14 am

I've been hoarding my one and only Lola and not using it because I don't want it to run out.
But everytime someone resurfaces "Lola", I have to have it on my lips :)
Please re-issue this. In FULL or MEGA size, pretty pretty please :P
Current SN foundation mix: 4 Buttery Gold: 2 Yellow Boosters: 21 Medium Ivory: 8 Original Ivory: 3 Glow
Favourite SN lippies (currently): Darling, Barcelona (Gumball), Menage
Favourite SN blushers: Carnal, Satisfied
aud

Post by aud » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:21 am

Was reminded of Carpe Diem in the "5 Favourite Lippies" thread, so a re-release of that along with Monarch would be great :D
Current SN foundation mix: 4 Buttery Gold: 2 Yellow Boosters: 21 Medium Ivory: 8 Original Ivory: 3 Glow
Favourite SN lippies (currently): Darling, Barcelona (Gumball), Menage
Favourite SN blushers: Carnal, Satisfied
Cupcake

Post by Cupcake » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:47 pm

aud wrote:Was reminded of Carpe Diem in the "5 Favourite Lippies" thread, so a re-release of that along with Monarch would be great :D
Ah! If wishing made it so.... Those two lippies were in my very first order from SN. I've come to love Symphony and Gleaming as near substitutes, but those were exquisite. Were they the first Black Labels? Hmm, probably. I don't mind about not re-including the original special 24k gold; whatever the regular ingredient for gold sparkle is, I'm sure that would do the job nicely.

Wouldn't it be an awesome Christmas present... a reissue collection for all the long lost loved colours. Perhaps a poll to gauge which colours are favourite, to prepare the right and most popular colours.

Or... would people prefer a Christmas collection to be entirely new loot? Got to admit I'm undecided. I think I most enjoy the part where we get excitable anticipating new releases, regardless of what's in them!

(Don't mind me, I'm just muttering away to myself nostalgically.)
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:08 pm

aud wrote:I've been hoarding my one and only Lola and not using it because I don't want it to run out.
But everytime someone resurfaces "Lola", I have to have it on my lips :)
Please re-issue this. In FULL or MEGA size, pretty pretty please :P
I've been hoarding my Lola, too!

I also love Faith (from this summer) as a blush. It looks really pretty with Innocent lipgloss. LOL is pretty as a blush, too. Hint, hint. . . . :D
~Tracy~
selki

Post by selki » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:32 am

Oh, this is a great idea!!! Please, please, please consider this Karen. I would love to be able to buy back-ups of favorite GWPs (or ones that I've missed). I'd love to see Nova, SWAK, Candid, My Pretty, Homecoming Queen, Radiant, Prowl, & probably lots of others I can't think of right off the top of my head.
"The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals." ~ Anonymous
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:28 pm

Oh, Big Guns, please! It's the prettiest of all the grays I own, and it makes the best liner when I want something other than black. And talk about eye-popping!
KinkyKitty888

Post by KinkyKitty888 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:18 am

Big guns and faith pls :)
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:14 pm

Well between this thread, the Homecoming Queen thread and a whole PIE CHART in the color section- points taken all around. I'm running well behind schedule as usual, but keep listing the ones that you like, and we'll see what we can come up with.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
ticklemytentoes

Post by ticklemytentoes » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:03 pm

I think this is a very appropriate time to say Karen--YOU ROCK!!!! I absolutely LOVE the way you listen to your customers requests and you go above and beyond with our wants while the whole time you keep the integrity of yourself and your company intact. I applaud you for all you do. Thanks a million times!!!!!