Spoiler Thread

Ladybug914

Re: Spoiler Thread

Post by Ladybug914 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:55 pm

ChristineLynnP wrote:
Ladybug914 wrote:
Cupcake wrote:They've said before that when the GWP changes, they note down the order number of the last order placed whilst the first GWP is shown. Then they change the GWP display and any orders that are placed after that get the newer GWP. So you should get the GWP which was named when you ordered, not the one displayed when it's shipped. Clear as mud? Jolly good. 8-) :lol:
Hmmm, I have ordered on a Friday while the current GWP was still up, but after they had processed shipping for that day so my order shipped on Monday with the new GWP.
This has happened to me too.

But I'm not complaining, just stating what's happened in the past. I don't think Ladybug is complaining either, Cupcake, just stating what she's experienced as well.

I don't really mind because a freebie is a freebie, beggars can't be choosers. I was just saying that I'm happy that I definitely got a shipping confirmation while Tricky was still the GWP so I know without a doubt that this is the one I'm getting.
<nodding in agreement> Definitely no complaining here; I was just stating what I have experienced. And, I also totally agree that a freebie is a freebie and I am happy with whatever I get. But, I do make a point of placing my order by Thursday night if I am particularly wanting that week's GWP.
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:41 am

If you have your heart set on one but may be too late with the shipping, you could send a message through the site to the shipping ladies. Couldn't hurt :)
aud

AWARE

Post by aud » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:23 pm

Just checking to see if anyone has received and swatched Aware yet 8-)
Current SN foundation mix: 4 Buttery Gold: 2 Yellow Boosters: 21 Medium Ivory: 8 Original Ivory: 3 Glow
Favourite SN lippies (currently): Darling, Barcelona (Gumball), Menage
Favourite SN blushers: Carnal, Satisfied
cait

Post by cait » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:49 pm

Aware:

LOVE it.
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:03 pm

Oooooo, thanks cait! That will look good with Prowl 8-)
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:51 pm

4wheel wrote:Oooooo, thanks cait! That will look good with Prowl 8-)
My thoughts exactly, that's how I'm wearing it right now :)
I used Crystal to highlight, but open to other suggestions.
Shirin

Post by Shirin » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:45 am

I récrives tricky and lové it, thecolor is so beautiful!! What Color isit? To me it's a brownwithgrey andcopper??
I really likeit, too bad it has so much shimer and that it doesnt stay only lids for longer than 5mi
utes :-(!

if anyone wants ill send a pic.
aud

Post by aud » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:39 am

Thanks for the AWARE swatch :)
Current SN foundation mix: 4 Buttery Gold: 2 Yellow Boosters: 21 Medium Ivory: 8 Original Ivory: 3 Glow
Favourite SN lippies (currently): Darling, Barcelona (Gumball), Menage
Favourite SN blushers: Carnal, Satisfied
selki

Post by selki » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:38 pm

Just got my SN package for this week. I'm not able to swatch it yet, but in the jar Witch's Brew is a bright acid green -- very cool!!!

ETA: Okay, I swatched it, & to my eyes it's a bright yellow-lime green with gold & irridescent shimmer.
"The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals." ~ Anonymous
Autumn

Post by Autumn » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:55 pm

Ladybug914 wrote:
Cupcake wrote:
ChristineLynnP wrote:My order did end up shipping in time for Tricky.

It's based on when they ship, I've ordered when one gwp was up but if my order didn't ship in time, it got the newer gwp.

But free is free so I still can't ever complain.
They've said before that when the GWP changes, they note down the order number of the last order placed whilst the first GWP is shown. Then they change the GWP display and any orders that are placed after that get the newer GWP. So you should get the GWP which was named when you ordered, not the one displayed when it's shipped. Clear as mud? Jolly good. 8-) :lol:
Hmmm, I have ordered on a Friday while the current GWP was still up, but after they had processed shipping for that day so my order shipped on Monday with the new GWP.
Same here. I ordered on a Friday and got the following week's GWP. I was expecting a purple e/s and got Tricky instead!

Edit to add: I would have ordered Friday night (after 6:00 pm)