Free eyeshadow with order...

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Cheece

Free eyeshadow with order...

Post by Cheece » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:46 am

I'm not sure if this has been asked, or suggested before, but after spending half an hour fruitlessly looking at eyeshadow to choose a free one, I had an idea. Don't get me wrong, I love eyeshadow, but I don't wear it every day, and when I do wear it I don't get too involved with it. For example I'll just wear earth with a black or brown pencil liner, and mascara 4 out of 5 work days.

Would it be possible/feasible to have a couple of $ generic item on the website, to add to our cart to enable us to get a lip product instead of an eyeshadow? That would help offset the cost for SN, and would mean my bf would stop hassling me about the jars that are taking over our bathroom :P (I also find lip balms easier to gift, in fact it's a challenge to stop mine from being permanently 'borrowed'!)
extemter

I support this suggestion.

Post by extemter » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:31 am

I infinitely prefer just about anything over eyeshadow. (Yup, infinitely! :lol:) Lippies, skincare, you name it!
frond

Re: Free eyeshadow with order...

Post by frond » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:32 am

depending on how large your order is... I ask Karen to allow me to exchange say 2 e/s for one lippie of my choice. I kinda used the dollar value as a gauge and I try to stay below the total of the free e/s. She was happy to say yes. Perhaps you can ask her to do the same with your next order?
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:22 am

A balm for every $30 is no problem! I have to think about the lip glosses a bit more because they're pricier for us to make, and there are a few different price points depending on the formula.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Cheece

Post by Cheece » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:32 am

You're the best Karen :)
frond

Post by frond » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:58 am

totally! Karen is the bestest...

see ask and she replies... *hooray*
Dwis

Post by Dwis » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:48 pm

What??? :o I just put my $60 order yesterday. For that I got 2 free e/s. I wish I knew I could change for a balm :(
I like the e/s but for daily I don't use many colors and I usually do the make up at office or on the road so having powder e/s is not my choice.

Oh well... on next order I will ask Karen for free balm then :D
Die Marchen

Post by Die Marchen » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:55 pm

Maybe an e/s or a balm for $30, some lippies for $40 and some lippies for $50? :-))

Some moisturisers for $smth and smth else for $smth?)))) Kidding)) but the first line is quite serious)
Current ratio, Sept. 13: 1 Ebony : 1 Buttery Gold : 15 All Purpose : 5 Ivory : 2 Yellow : 1 Liberty : 1 Beach Bunny
The mix is pale and does't look yellow
zeebs

Post by zeebs » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:30 pm

I like getting e/s for free but it would be nice to have the option to get a balm or a sample of hand lotion.
Trainer

Post by Trainer » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:37 am

I love the gwp e/s! I think it is very generous of Karen to give a new one out each week for just a 10 dollar purchase. Plus many of my favortie e/s have been gwp. Earth (originally a gwp), Sari...they always seem extra special. Thanks Karen!