Winter

This is the Silk Naturals suggestion box!
Post your color requests, and other wishes here.
Hoyden

Re: Winter

Post by Hoyden » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:51 pm

My personal wish list?

- A nice hydrating under eye creme, with a mild anti-aging property to it.
- More ALG, I would love one that is a opaque reddish orange if that's possible with this formula.
With courage you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate, and the wisdom to be humble.
Courage is the foundation of integrity. ~ Keshavan Nair
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:45 pm

- More ALG, I would love one that is a opaque reddish orange if that's possible with this formula.

Oh, yes please! I like Cayenne, but I wish it was more Orange.

I also like the idea of spray perfumes: are we suggesting scents, or are you creating holiday ones for us?
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:06 pm

So I'm working on a few goodies for guys...and actually managed to make a matte balm (tougher than it seems actually).

What flavors? Plain and peppermint? Go a little more wild? DH likes black licorice, but he doesn't like lip balm- like at all. Not even a little bit.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
kinjali22

Post by kinjali22 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:16 pm

Ooo, my husband is the same way! He doesn't like lip balms because of the glossiness so I'm getting excited over here with news of a matte lip balm!! I know he would definitely go for a peppermint.
Xarata

Post by Xarata » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:30 am

Bob liked the pomegranate one and his current tube is blood orange and he stole my Cinnamon one at some point too(also, it's a flat tube=no pocket bulges). He does NOT like mint (but i do! lol). Honestly, i think men like the same flavors we do so long as it isn't tinted or glossy. Coffee flavor would probably be a good one. I think he peels the labels off of his, honestly. A detachable "tag" for the manly moisture stick might be appropriate (and funny) since it doesn't get less frilly than a basic tube with an uncolored balm inside.
Samantha
"Are you a master of your destiny or a slave to your fear..."

Can't live without colors: Highbeam, Homecoming Queen, Sassy, & Cider

http://sapphiresandstilettos.blogspot.com
http://xarataproject.blogspot.com
MBlovesSN

Post by MBlovesSN » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:43 am

Pomegranate, coffee, blood orange.....they all sound good to me! Pumpkin or apple pie would be interesting (don't know how possible those would be).

In agreement with Xarata, I think men like most of the flavors we like.....just in a non-frilly package.
Favorites

Blush: Abstract, Maybe Baby, and Poppy
Eyeshadows: Blanket Fort, Cult, Danny, Latte, and Moss
Lipsticks: All In, Asset, Eternal, Notion, and Syntax
Springfairy

Post by Springfairy » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:07 pm

Karen, would you consider making nail polish? I found some green ones but not blown away with colour and quality, so just using their base coat to apply commercial nail polish on top. It would be great to have SN nail polish.
"Everything that is done for us, without us, is not ours."
ChristineLynnP

Post by ChristineLynnP » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:43 am

I'm probably late to this thread and I'm sure you already have everything planned out by now, but I'd like to do my annual down-on-my-knees-begging for Castor oil-free lip products. I react so horribly to castor oil and it's really hard to find pretty lip products without it.

Also, I finally tried the body oils and I am in L-O-V-E, but I'd love a scent-it-yourself option. Remember the toner gumballs where we added it to the liquid base of our choice? Well, I think it would great if you could sell an oil blend in a similar sized container, and we could buy an unscented body oil, then scent it ourselves. That way, we could have more scent options but it would be less work on you. At least I assumed it might be... not sure if it be easier in reality though.
Check us out on etsy: www.titanweave.etsy.com