Lippies, lippies, lippies...

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
packgal

Re: Lippies, lippies, lippies...

Post by packgal » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:37 am

I'd also like to see Broadway in SS form. Wanted to try that one but the liquid gloss form scared me away.

I'd also love to see a pear and peach flavored balm in a tube -- I wanted to get those lip clicks flavors but I have one of the tins and really don't like it, so I never ordered those others....
kchalbi

Post by kchalbi » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:55 pm

I was just looking at Bombshell, any idea when it will be available in the new formula?
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:34 pm

karen wrote:We've finished the conversion of Vegan Lip Glosses over to the Slick Sticks, and all of the lipsticks over to the new formula. Everything but Fashionista, Sultry and Bombshell have been poured.
I'm wondering if Bobbi and Fashionista are making into the new formula? I was just about to replace them both, when I realized they are still listed as VLG or Vegan lipstick.
bellatete

Post by bellatete » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:26 am

egerandi wrote:
karen wrote:We've finished the conversion of Vegan Lip Glosses over to the Slick Sticks, and all of the lipsticks over to the new formula. Everything but Fashionista, Sultry and Bombshell have been poured.
I'm wondering if Bobbi and Fashionista are making into the new formula? I was just about to replace them both, when I realized they are still listed as VLG or Vegan lipstick.
bobbi is already listed under the slick stick category, and in the description it says "Formula changed to Slick Stick October 2013". i think they only forgot to change the product title.

fashionista seems to be unchanged though, no mention of the new formular.
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:23 pm

bellatete wrote:
egerandi wrote:
bobbi is already listed under the slick stick category, and in the description it says "Formula changed to Slick Stick October 2013". i think they only forgot to change the product title.

fashionista seems to be unchanged though, no mention of the new formular.
Oh, nice! Bobbi is going into my next order then :)