My Order Arrived!! Love the New Shadow!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
mgmsrk

Re: My Order Arrived!! Love the New Shadow!

Post by mgmsrk » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:59 am

I can’t wait to get mine, it looks very nice.
"In the end we will conserve only what we love; we will love only what we understand; and we will understand only what we are taught." (Baba Dioum)

www.Maryah-CBPP.com
kalmekel

Post by kalmekel » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:02 pm

starlight wrote:Does anyone have FOTDs they could post using the new e/s Vineyard? (Or even describe some other colors used with it)

I am having trouble deciding what to put with it.

Star
Star:

I can't think of a color that wouldn't go with Vineyard. :) Orange, blue, yellow, darker or lighter purples, browns, anything neutral, golds, silvers, reds, pinks... and the list goes on. It's just such a great, go-with-everything, color!

Kel in PA
starlight

Post by starlight » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:56 pm

I wore Vineyard today with a lighter purple, a light green and a green liner (dry lined).
It really brought out the colors in Vineyard! I agree, -- it would go with most anything! :D

Got several compliments too!
krenee

Post by krenee » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:48 pm

Is Vineyard going to come up for sale, or is it just going to be the GWP? I *missed* the sale - I guess I wasn't paying attention and thought I had til the 24th (dorky, yes - I know.......) I should have emailed that day and asked for the sale to be extended one more day!
tizzylou

Post by tizzylou » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:10 pm

Please tell me that there is still someway to get Vineyard. I completely missed the sale :cry: but work took me out of town and away from a computor for a few days, so I didn't know.
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:03 pm

kalmekel wrote:
I can't think of a color that wouldn't go with Vineyard. :) Orange, blue, yellow, darker or lighter purples, browns, anything neutral, golds, silvers, reds, pinks... and the list goes on. It's just such a great, go-with-everything, color!
''

I have only tried it with Opal and Sandy yet, but the latter one was a total winner. I have blue/grey eyes, and they were poppin' :)
Heathcliff79

Post by Heathcliff79 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:34 pm

Wearing Vineyard today!

SANDY inner-corner of the eye, and as high-light
VINEYARD all over the lid
MINK in the outer 1/3 of the lid
BEACH PLUM in the outer corner and crease

At first I was worried that the combo would be too cool or too "purple" (as if there was such a thing!), but it was perfect! Neutral, but it definitely added some sparkle to brown eyes!
Cupcake

Post by Cupcake » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:54 pm

The swatch of Vinyard looks so elegant and beautiful, I'll add a please and a whimper to the requests to have this made a permanent or repeat limited edition colour.
CrazyK

Post by CrazyK » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:57 pm

Is this Vineyard shadow available for sale?

It looks gorgeous and I think it would look great with my green eyes!

PLEASE tell me I can get it somehow!!! :o
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:50 pm

Here is a pic, wearing Vineyard. Sandy is in the inner corners and highlight, and I'm using some dark liner (almost like Amethyst) plus black mascara. I barely have lids, so I had to make sleepy eyes for the camera, so you can see the colors with my eye color :)

BTW, this is after wearing it for hours at a party, hence the shiny face, hehe. Holds pretty well, ain't it? :D I use Urban's PP under all the shadows, it helps on my slippery lids.
Attachments
vineyard_eyes.jpg
vineyard_eyes.jpg (19.56 KiB) Viewed 3413 times