Let's chat about lipgloss...

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Pomi

Re: Let's chat about lipgloss...

Post by Pomi » Tue May 25, 2010 4:47 pm

Do we have a clue as to when the release will take place? I'm so impatient! :D
lwoodall10

Post by lwoodall10 » Tue May 25, 2010 5:18 pm

I'm glad I wasn't the first to ask this time because the anticipation has been killing me, but I was trying to be a patient girl :lol:
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Tue May 25, 2010 5:48 pm

Well...once I got started making formulas I couldn't stop! This thread was sooo helpful!!! Right now I have 4 formulas, but I'm not convinced we need ALL of them right at this very second- so they're in testing. We're making sure they don't melt in your pocket, or go grainy in a week- stuff like that. Once our initial tests are done, then we'll probably gumball some things and I'll narrow it down a little more.

Depending on how things go (and there are always a lot of big ifs involved) we'll most likely have gumballs sometime late next week, but there are a few things that need to fall into place between then and now, and with the holiday weekend- it always slows some things down.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
lilychemgirl

Post by lilychemgirl » Tue May 25, 2010 8:54 pm

Ooh, gumballs! I love gumballs (and it is good if the big release isn't for a while because I have pretty much spent my play money for this month :P
Mineral makeup addict, Mama to three amazing girls, loving wife to Tom ♥
kookith

Post by kookith » Tue May 25, 2010 9:29 pm

Yes well, I must admit that I am awaiting eagerly for the next release, but my wallet is hoping that it won't be for awhile too. I just made a huge order (shipped yesterday, THANKS KAREN!), so I need to be a good girl this month...
Who says a chick can't love make up and World of Warcraft at the same time? :D

http://kookith.wordpress.com/
http://megsmakeup.com/aff/11035/4
ErinL

Post by ErinL » Wed May 26, 2010 8:43 am

Whew! I am so happy they are coming soon! I had a nightmare last night that Karen decided she couldn't release any new lip glosses till Fall at the earliest. I was so sad--and woke up a bit grumpy till I realized it was only a dream. :lol: (Please tell me I'm not the only one who dreams about makeup???)
Autumn

Post by Autumn » Wed May 26, 2010 6:53 pm

ErinL wrote:Whew! I am so happy they are coming soon! I had a nightmare last night that Karen decided she couldn't release any new lip glosses till Fall at the earliest. I was so sad--and woke up a bit grumpy till I realized it was only a dream. :lol: (Please tell me I'm not the only one who dreams about makeup???)
I do dream about makeup. I did have a dream once that SN was in (Cdn) Shoppers Drug Mart. There was limited products and it was a big secret.
Marion

Post by Marion » Thu May 27, 2010 8:52 am

I do dream about makeup sometimes. And last night I was swimming in China Glaze Emerald Sparkle (nail polish), it was a nice dream.
ladycattat

Post by ladycattat » Thu May 27, 2010 11:11 am

Ooooh, I love that color! Last Christmas, when I still had acrylics, the base was Emerald Sparkle, and the tips were Ruby Pumps. It was verrrrry OTT, but I loved it!
Laurie
Summer,2012
90 Medium
5 BG
5.5 yellow

HG: Sheer Zinc Powder
and Equalizer
E/S..Spellbound, Adorn, and Juiced,
Lips: Roxie,Kinetic, Fascinate, Glacier, Nice Tan

There cannot be a crisis until next week. My schedule is already full.
Henry Kissinger
Colleen

Post by Colleen » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:41 am

Sheepishly raises hand, yes I do dream about makeup on occasion. I have had weirder dreams though. Can't wait to see what you come up with Karen.