Update on GWP club Karen?

This is the Silk Naturals suggestion box!
Post your color requests, and other wishes here.
lilychemgirl

Update on GWP club Karen?

Post by lilychemgirl » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:00 am

Hi, Just what it says, lol! I love to be surprised, and would DIE to join a gift with purchase club so I could have them all (mwah ha ha!) :twisted: :lol:

So is it still a possibility? And what sort of timeline are you looking at for setting it up (just a guess, or 'it'll be a while but I'll keep you updated sort of thing, I know it is hard to give actual timelines) :)

Thank you!

Lily
Mineral makeup addict, Mama to three amazing girls, loving wife to Tom ♥
lilychemgirl

Re: Update on GWP club Karen?

Post by lilychemgirl » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:14 pm

Bump :)
Mineral makeup addict, Mama to three amazing girls, loving wife to Tom ♥
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:47 pm

I'm of the mindset that if we're going to do it...this is really the time of year to put it on the site. It's been a little busier than I'd anticipated- so I'm waiting to get caught-up, restocked, and let the bedlam die down just a little bit. I'm not kidding myself- between now and Christmas Eve I don't get much sleep (but that's cool, because it's too cold to do much of anything anyway), but I'm going to try to squeeze it on the site soonish.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
lambchop

Post by lambchop » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:51 pm

Lilychemgirl - what a delicious request and Karen thanks for all that you do:). I can't wait to open my first order and see Tailfeather.
Ann
AnneShirley

Post by AnneShirley » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:28 am

What is the GWP club?
Xarata

Post by Xarata » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:38 am

AnneShirley wrote:What is the GWP club?
GWP= Gift With Purchase

Silk Naturals has an ongoing GWP promotion where if you spend $10, you get a free 3g eyeshadow surprise. The suprise color changes every week but one thing remains the same- they're always creative and always beautiful. Some of us :oops: don't like to miss a color and find reasons to place an order just to get the newest GWP color. The idea of the GWP club is that for a membership fee, you would get all of those special colors from the month in a little package at the end of the month instead of having to make a $10 purchase every week (People like me already have everything -by everything I mean there might be a dozen eyeshadows i don't have.)You get to play and revel in the color magic but save your big bucks for the collection releases (which people like me purchase the entirety of- yes, it's an addiction- we have a 12 step program and everything :twisted: )

It's a relatively new concept and needs to be coded into the site, but is eagerly anticipated by all- especially those of us with an SN crack addiction. :mrgreen:
Samantha
"Are you a master of your destiny or a slave to your fear..."

Can't live without colors: Highbeam, Homecoming Queen, Sassy, & Cider

http://sapphiresandstilettos.blogspot.com
http://xarataproject.blogspot.com
foureight

Post by foureight » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:48 am

Yay, I'm also very excited about this! :D :D :D Even though I have tons of things to order and on my wishlist, I have been breaking them up so that I can get the GWPs. It would be great to place big orders less frequently (because big packages are fun and also better for the environment than tons of little ones!) and still be able to get the GWPs.
la_canadiense(01)

Post by la_canadiense(01) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:40 am

I am so joining this!!!! I am obsessed with the GWP, out of 5 only one hasn't suited me...that's darn good statistically! ;)
I think I’ll always be able to order at least a tenner, just to get my serums it’s over that amount, so since I joined I have been getting once a week!! (mostly skin care..) ;)
Karen Rocks!! 8-)

Was EDM Buff Perfect. Currently, 1:8 Original Ivory, Warm Gold. !!! Loving SN :)
feyith

Post by feyith » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:25 am

Yes please! :D
Colleen

Post by Colleen » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:39 pm

Count me in.