Brozer/Contouriing ?????

Here's a chance to ask makeup mavens about color selection! You can easily add your picture to posts, and get help with all of your specific makeup questions.
MermaidOH

Brozer/Contouriing ?????

Post by MermaidOH » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:28 pm

Hi All,
I am a total newbie and sooooooo excited to have found silk naturals. I am a very fair girl (MAC NC 15/20- for reference) I was looking at the Tahiti Sweetie for a bronzer and also use it as a contouring powder b/c I really like matte bronzers but I also plan on getting the Beach Bunny bronzer. Or should I try the Drama blush for contouring and let the bronzers be bronzers? Thoughts?????? Thank you!
egerandi

Re: Brozer/Contouriing ?????

Post by egerandi » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:23 pm

I'm fairly light (perhaps not as light as you), and when I do use a bronzer I reach for Beach Bunny. I also used to use it as countour before Drama was introduced. It can hurt to get a sample of each, to find the perfect one. I never even considered using a bronzer before I got a sample of BB and it turned out to be perfect for my complexion :)
Xarata

Post by Xarata » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:32 pm

I'm fair leaning warm (yellow/olive) and I found I preferred beach bunny over tahiti sweetie also.

I also love cider, but it's really warm so if you are not it probably wouldn't work. I like drama, even for fair skin, but you need a light hand- definitely a foptic brush.
Samantha
"Are you a master of your destiny or a slave to your fear..."

Can't live without colors: Highbeam, Homecoming Queen, Sassy, & Cider

http://sapphiresandstilettos.blogspot.com
http://xarataproject.blogspot.com
zeebs

Post by zeebs » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:39 pm

I recommend Drama or Beach Bunny. I like both, but normally I use Drama as contour and Beach Bunny as bronzer.
maggielet

Post by maggielet » Fri May 06, 2011 4:52 pm

You can try the eye shadows Eu-taupe-ia or Mousse for contouring too
Maggi
art-and-beauty-by-maggielet.blogspot.com